Yes, I’m cheating by posting this on a Saturday (sorry!) but here’s this week’s stories that have caught my attention.
1. Civil partnerships collapse as couples opt for marriage instead, Pink News, 8 September
2. Priest who demanded gay people live ‘celibate lives’ suspended after being accused of molesting teen boy, GayStarNews, 8 September
3. 14 clergy defy ban on gay marriage, The Times, 4 September
4. Footballer comes out as gay on Reddit, admits he has fake girlfriend, Pink News, 8 September
5. Victim of homophobic attack in Dublin reports Garda to police watchdog, The Guardian, 6 September